Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weekly Update

Carl learned how to reach more ornaments
Smart guy
I got it!
Oops, dropped it
No Cawool, no
Playing with the camera settings
Heeeey, I was playing with that!
 

Do you see what I see?  Let's pull the branch back a bit...
It's Carl!
Little drummer boys
What a sight to wake up to!  Jack now knows how to say snow.  snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnooooow
Best sight I have seen in a loooong time.  The doorbell chimed and this was leaning by the front door.  Best. Thing. Ever.  A surprise gift of Virginia grown Pink Lady apples from Saunders Brothers Orchard.  So sweet & delicious, made my year right there.  A little taste of home.
Who's that reaching for my apples?
Hey!  Jack loves him some apples
Don't drop it!
Yummm...
I sliced his apple up and while chewing a slice he reached in the box & grabbed a new apple and took a bite.  Had to hide them in the laundry room.  :-)  I know what I'm having for breakfast & snack & elevensies & tea & second breakfast and and and

4 comments:

  1. I see two brothers. Snowwwww. A big box. Apples, and then sliced!!! Being eaten. And I see the sewing machine! When did you get that! Are, you having fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright lights, a new element, that tree. Watching two young minds. Fascination. Makes me wonder how Ben and Sam are doing. Whether they gotten snow in VA, enjoying being older with their hill. Makes me wonder about Julian, Shaila, and Chad. Is California getting snow? I guess their age, its more snowboarding. Maybe skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sewing machine is Kaye's. I just couldn't face hand sewing three stockings, so we asked and she happened to have one. Much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like Christmas with little ones! It goes too fast.

    ReplyDelete