| This is not from the first snow, but Thanksgiving. I just wanted to share, cause look, boys of all ages will always love LEGO's and play with them for hours on end! |
| Our Christmas tree, top half decorated by Mama, bottom half by very energetic young boys. |
| Jack & Carl's little tree |
| Carl is very particular about his ornament placement, namely, the more on one branch the better! |
| Think there's enough in this space? Never mind that there's a side and back of the tree to decorate as well. Even more have migrated over to this spot since I took this picture. :-) |
| I LOVE colorful Christmas lights! |
| SNOW! |
| There was snow between our storm door and front door. Dagburn drafty house. |
| Right before he smacked me on the leg with a handful of snow while yelling "SNOWBAAALLLLL!!!" |
| Insert maniacal giggle here while running away as fast as possible. |
| Gathering ammo... |
| FIRE!!! |
| We went to see if the pond was frozen, not quite, but it was pretty slushy on the far end. |
| A hot cocoa party is a must after time spent in the snow. |
BEAUTIFUL! June
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!
ReplyDeleteJordan looks tired...
The lights are beautiful. Where did you find them. Great job putting them up, Mr. Light Man. :)
ReplyDeleteFound the lights at Target on a really good sale, they're LED, so should hopefully last a while!
DeleteI totally forgot that I had already done a post with the tree! I was thinking I had just sent the pics out in an email. Ah well...
ReplyDelete