Tuesday, September 6, 2016

This & That

Where are my brothers?

I found Jack!

And there's Carl! He wore all red today just so he could match me!


When did he become a little man?

I love how the stripes show his movement


Who needs toys when there's paper?





Hey Mama

Lookit what I found!

Blurry I know, but adorable with him kissing his bunny.



2 comments:

  1. Eli is doing good. :) So much fun getting to watch him and his growing. I don't know how you could do this with Jack and Carl so busy, them being older, but would love to see them working on projects, you know like the volcanos they made. That was so much fun listening to them explain their project and what they learned. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us, posting these snippets in your day with the boys. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous pictures and videos. The other recent ones were great, also. It's so good to get to 'see' the boys growing up. Jack and Carl are really getting tall. And, yes, little Eli is growing up! Thanks for doing this for all the family and friends. Love you all, Aunt June

    ReplyDelete