Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Special Visitor

1. We got a call on Friday that Great-Granma Fair was on her way to Memphis!
2. She traveled up with Bill, who was delivering a car.  Thank you Bill!
3. Talking with June & Jack, I think Jack is showing her an owwie on his finger
4. Carl rolled under Jordans head
5.
6. Granma has nice shoes...
7. Laces!
8.
9.
10.
11. Piano recital for Granma
12.
13. Showing Granma his toys
14.
15. Talking to Granma Clara while Jack shows Granma Fair more of his toys
16.
17.
18.
19. I know the picture's blurry but I love that expression!
20. Carl's first ride on the Pooh truck
21. Jack isn't so sure he likes this
22. Looks like he's looking for a gear shifter on a big rig
23. Tug of War
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. I like your bracelet Granma
31. Awwwww Granma...
32. Just jokin', I like kisses!
33. Bye you guys!

 It was a short visit but we squeezed all the kisses and visiting we could out of it.  Bill & Granma drove all night from Charlotte, so they were a bit tired when they got to the house around 7ish.  They went and took a nap and then Granma came back over in the afternoon.  We had a lovely time visiting and both the boys really enjoyed having someone showering so much love on them.  :-)  We're so glad you were able to make it up Granma! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Wish I could have been there, but this is the next best thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed these pictures, especially them reminding my of the wonderful visit with you all. Your hospitality is great.
    I will sure hitch a ride next time!
    Love, Grandma Fair.

    ReplyDelete