Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whatchawahitzit


Nothing so cute as a sleeping baby

So wait, they want to exterminate green lawns?

He's got a mouth full of apple


Fun in Target

Hiy-yah!  (He plays with this every time we go to Target)  :-)

Roooar!

LalalaLAAAA!!!

Ready for our walk!

I wonder if the owner realizes there's a board loose for a little doggie to escape from?

Fireman!


He always has to stop at this pole and swing around it and try to touch the top, every time.  :-)

Sneaky doggie


Playing together, so lovely!


Some pictures for you guys. 

1 comment:

  1. It was nice, seeing a picture of Jordan! And seeing "Ready for our walk!" Why did I never think of that.
    I especially like the last two.
    Jack's little brother, Jack is hard to keep up with with how his mind works, but this little brother is game!
    Thank you Adrienne, and Jordan! I know you put a lot of effort with this blog. As a long distance Granma, I appreciate your effort keeping us connected, family living from East to West. :)

    ReplyDelete