Monday, July 16, 2012

Country Boy

Helping build a chicken house
These holes aren't going to dig themselves!
Whew!
Hard work!
Is that deep enough?
I'm helping Dada!
What have you got Dada?
Lookit all the mud!
Getting these boots nice and broke in, bout time to start looking for some new ones!


Gotta see if there are any new additions to the pool

What do you see Jack?
Hold it so I can get a picture Jackie!  This is his "I really don't want to do this Ma" face.  Matthew is in the background looking for "nature" to catch.
Aunt Donna & Uncle Glenn's house
Backyard
Granma & Granpa's house to the left there.
Check out that snazzy shirt!  By the time we all left, the garage was open in the middle with single stacks of boxes along each side.  Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Are y'all getting chickens?
    I love chickens.
    My grandparents had some the entire time I was growing up and I remember when we would visit I loved waking early to run down the dew laden hill to the coop to gather eggs.
    So much fun!
    I just saw a bunch of chicken coop ideas on Pinterest recently...setups to help keep the coop clean. :)

    ReplyDelete