| This is a Common House Gecko. He dropped his tail when Matthew caught him. Ew. |
| It's really hard to take pictures in a bowl |
| This guy is super tiny! |
| So much nature! |
| Sooo many frogs there! |
| A newly hatched Cicada... |
| ...aaand he learned not to trust fire ants! |
| Matthew saw a bush moving and when he went over it was this spider moving it! EWWWWWW! I had a hard time taking this picture, one of those where my body was as far back as possible while I took it. |
| Some friends from the front porch. |
| I tried so hard to get a good picture of this little guy, he wasn't interested in helping though. |
| Jack checking out the catch with his new binoculars, just like Diego! |
| This one was pretty friendly, even though it does look like he's trying to poop on me. |
| This guy had excellent grippy feet! |
| That's his tail, they really don't like it when you try to get them! |
| I love Mimosas. |
Great pics :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete