| We've had a couple ants here & there for the past couple of months, we came home from a week in Texas and this is what we found. |
| They've come in with regularity since we moved in almost two years ago, though never this bad |
| Soooo many ants... |
| This is what they wanted, they defiled my M&M's!!! And now they are dead. |
I spray mine liberally with Windex. It kills them quickly, smells good and seems to put something on the surface that deters further infestation. Of course I mopped up the dead ones with a paper towel. One summer in Texas, they were getting in the laundry basket and eating holes in our sweaty clothes, especially our workout clothing. The agricultural extension agent said they wanted the salt intake, and any dampness they ingested was considered an added bonus to them! Well, who would have thunk!
ReplyDeletePS: The Windex comment was from June.
ReplyDeleteYou could also get Brake Kleaner, or get tansy seed and grow you an unruly garden outside your windows and doors. :)
ReplyDeleteUGH! I hate when this happens.
ReplyDeleteIt's been YEARS since we experienced this, but when we did it was the worst.
I can't believe that got your M&Ms!