Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pre- Vacay with Matthew

Matthew stayed with us for the week before we headed to Texas.  The boys loved having their uncle around, I loved it too, and not just because the boys were so entertained that I was able to get stuff done sometimes!
Jack was his little shadow, we really need to work on teaching him about personal space though...
We went down to Beale Street for this here machine.
He was very set on doing it himself.  Me do!

Momma might have had to help a little to get it stamped, but he did the rest!
Poor Juanita...
It was a very warm day so it was perfect for a popsicle!

Ma, I'm hot.
We went to the Peabody Hotel with the intent to visit the roof and get some pictures, but the roof was closed for an event.  :(
But lookit the doggies!
Jack was very excited about these.
There are ducks in the lobby that live on the roof and there's a big deal made out of bringing them down in the morning and back up at night.  I can't believe they stay in the fountain and don't explore.  I'm also amazed at the lack of poop!  Wish our ducks would have had this much control.
It's a very fancy hotel...
Gibson museum & factory
Yup, that's poop.  People around here, can't clean up after their pets.
We took the scenic route home, through some very beautiful neighborhoods!

What's a visit without a trip to the toy store?

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those boys lucky, having a Matthew uncle. I love seeing all these pics, but I love the first most of all. There's a bonding going on there that has been in place. I'm smiling. Nice how things turn out. Might sound prejudice being a Mom myself and seeing what my children are accomplishing with those life choices they've made, that special partner, having their own. Hat's off to another special Mom.

    ReplyDelete