Saturday, July 21, 2012

Driving Home

Didn't realize we were so close to Florida!
Andy...
We have come a long way my friends, less than 10 minutes to visit Jupiter!
Whoa, that cold medicine must've been pretty strong, we crossed an ocean and we're now coming into Paris!
Gumby
Apparently the beautiful mountain from Virginia was moved to Pennsylvania!
Riding into a storm
Raiiiiiiiin...


Just things that went through my head while on the road.  I always have a running commentary going about the road signs.  I usually take pictures of interesting signs, I need to start posting them.  I think they're funny at least...

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog entry. I feel like I've been on a trip. The pictures of Texas locations make my heart ache to be back there for a visit. Maybe soon. I'm setting my retirement date for 5/1/13! By the way, Carl attended college in Commerce, Texas - maybe so he could pop over to 'Paree' easily! June

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That was a big journey. In more ways than one. I'm glad you had that time with your Grandpa and Grandma Jackson.

    ReplyDelete