Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Them Boys

Uh-oh, light & dark, good & evil, warring in our little family!  Jordan actually did not like that shirt Jack's wearing when I bought it (not seriously).  It was the wrong side!  Silly momma, guess I'll pass nerdy purchases by Dad first...  :)
His favorite perch
Little monkies jumping on a bed...
Has the stupidity of our population gotten this bad?  The pool is 1' tall!!!
Jack is really reaping this big brother thing
Helping Dada sort the garage

Jack's birthday gift from Auntie Erica, working on those letters!

Jack is making a pizza here.  Or maybe it's a duck, I don't quite recall.  I need to get him some playdoh accessories, he loves it like his momma!  I can sit and play with him for hours now!
My sweet boys, Carl has turned into quite the cuddle bug recently!
This is an old pic judging by the hair, but it's the first day Jack was able to fully peddle his tricycle, so, big day!  Check out that expression!
Check the customization...
Gotta park it in the garage!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these, but I will disagree on the first. I like the shirt Jack's wearing. Reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas. But you're the Mom, so your ingredients count. I've been waiting on you to post. How'd the trip go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you guys playing with playdoh. And I like seeing these earlier photos.

    ReplyDelete