Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Captain Jack

   This is going to be a photo post cause I wanna get to watching Harry Potter.  The latest movie hit the Redbox today and I immediately reserved it.  Can't wait to see it!!!!!
Captain Jack!  I sense a Halloween costume idea, just need the wig to go on sale!
J with his new glasses

Da with his... (the things this man puts up with)

It's an epidemic!

Just try not to laugh...
Person of Wal-mart.  Dude had a side fanny pack.  Wowzer.
Did they have car phones in the 50's?
Da got some glasses.  He keeps commenting on what he can finally see.  "I just thought we had a crappy tv, it was just that I couldn't see!"

My new glasses, you like?  It's taking me some getting used to.  Downside of picking out glasses is you can't see what you look like before you buy them.

2 comments:

  1. Both your glasses look good! Especially the boys in theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughter today! I'm still laughing! And I do like yours and Jordan's grown-up glasses!

    ReplyDelete