Today I'm getting ready for C's first road trip. The boys and I are heading back to Virginia for the first time since last November. Can't wait! I am, as usual, over packing. I am so afraid of needing something and not having it that I always pack way too much. I'm having to think differently as far as the weather goes. We'll be staying where the air conditioner is on more often, so warmer jammies for the boys. It's not as humid there, so different outfits will be needed there. I need to make more lists! I love me some lists. Our bed is covered in clothes. I've got them laid out by person so I can be sure there's enough of everything. Toiletries, baby furniture, toys, chargers..... I just know I'm going to forget something. At least the Goodwills there have better pricing if I do forget something.
I will be working at the nursery, so expect pictures of beautiful Nelson and plants galore! I can't wait to get up there and spend time with family again. Baby C has yet to meet so many people that mean so much to me and Da. We leave tomorrow afternoon for Knoxville where we'll stay overnight and then head to VA in the morning with my dad while Da heads back to Memphis. I'm trying to get the house in order so he won't be overwhelmed. Got a list for that too. :-)
 |
| BuckbuckbaGAAAWWWWWW! |
 |
| Baby C loves his big brother |
 |
| Ima gonna get you! |
 |
| Playing with brother wears me out |
Speaking of playing with brother. It gets a little hectic with two babies so young but I'm always seeing positives. I had baby C in his swing while I was washing dishes and he was a bit fussy, I was keeping him moving but he still wasn't too happy. J comes over, looks at C and then pulls down the bar with the animals on it so C can see them. Whaddya know, that did the trick! I haven't been putting it down since the last time I tried C got mad at them. Guess J knew that he would like it now. C spent the next few minutes reaching up trying to grab them and giggling. Made washing dishes bearable, hearing that sound. Then he got tired of them...
:c)
ReplyDeleteAll these code names are confusing to me! Maybe I'm just slow...
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip! I so wish I could make it up to see y'all.