You know, whoever said to not cry over spilled milk apparently never spilled a feedings worth of breast milk. That's something to cry about! Can you guess what happened to me this morning?
I left a little bit of orange juice on my bedside table yesterday after my breakfast in bed. When I went to bed last night it was filled with ants! EWWWWW! I almost drank it too! We've been finding ants all over the house, not surprising since our backyard is about 90% ant hills. At least they're not fire ants, but these little guys are still annoying. We first noticed them by our big window in the dining room. J was over there giggling one day and when I went to check on him he was playing with the ants. After a while they stopped coming in there and started showing up in our master bathroom and closet. Apparently they're after water since they're not in the kitchen at all. Our house also has more than it's share of spiders. I killed a black widow that was in our mailbox and I've lost count of how many I've killed that were in the house. No black widows in the house, thankfully. Gotta be careful with J this year, playing outside. I've hated spiders ever since I had a dream where my brother was a massive spider. Ew.
I'm getting ready to head to Virginia for a nice visit, leaving next weekend. I can't wait to see everyone again! I'm getting to work a few days at the nursery thanks to the grandparents and their babysitting skills. I also plan to have a work day at our house to see what I can do to make it more appealing to prospective buyers. Anyone wanna help me paint? I have a feeling our orange room might be a bit jarring to some. I can't wait to get up there and let everyone meet baby C and to see my friends and family again. I also hope to be able to make it to North Carolina so my granma can meet her newest great-grandchild. I just need to either find a car or a travel buddy who has a car to make the ride with me. We shall see! The boys and I will be gone for a couple of weeks and I know that Da will use this opportunity to catch up on his sleep. He's not going to know what to do with himself!
I hope you all have a wonderful day! Just wanted to write a bit of newsie news for youse guys.
This is my birthday present from Da. Just wanted to share cause I think it's super cute! Now, on to cleaning and thank you notes!
No comments:
Post a Comment