My son is a thumb sucker. I guess it's good since it helps him to calm down. He won't take a pacifier, at least I'd be able to take that away. Sigh. J has his two fingers and now C has his thumb. It is pretty cute though. :-) By the by, his hair is getting some serious red in it!
On another note, another one of my iris is blooming! It looks like this:
It's supposed to look like the tag in this picture:
Yeeeeah, that's pretty close... It is very pretty and fragrant though. You can't tell too well from the picture but it has pretty yellow tongues and a splash of yellow at the base of the petals and a pretty coppery color too. I love iris! What's your favorite flower?
On a side note, I really need to take off my old nail polish. Eww.
Won't that mess up their teeth? Finger-sucking, I mean.
ReplyDeleteI was a thumbsucker and I never had buck teeth. :c) Happy Birthday again Adrienne!!
ReplyDeleteI think it can. The pediatrician didn't say anything about J's teeth when we went on Tuesday. We're more concerned about his fingers, they have a big ol callous. ew.
ReplyDeleteGrandma moved some purple iris from her front yard to the back yard and they came up white and yellow. I think the acid in the soil changes the color.
ReplyDeleteI was a thumb sucker for years. I was still sucking my thumb in school. No problem with my teeth. No braces, no nothing!