Da woke me up with caramel rolls (I picked them for my birthday breakfast, they were Pillsbury and they were eh) and coffee this morning after washing all the dishes. That was a super present, I hate washing bottles. For lunch he brought home a hamburger Happy Meal, yay!!! I got a super cool toy that looks like a ball but you push a button and it turns into an animal! How old am I now again? I got a package in the mail with an etsy.com return address. I got super excited cause I had no idea what it was! Opening it was so much fun, I loved the suspense and surprise once I got it open. It was from my super terrific sister and her husband. Thanks you guys!
| SQUEEEEE! |
For dinner our friend Pete took us out to the Genghis Grill and it was awesome! You get a bowl and you go through a buffet line of raw meats & veggies, spices, sauces & a choice of starch. As long as it fits in the bowl, no matter how towering, it's good to go. You give it to the people at the grill and they give you a number and cook your food then bring it to your table. I had shrimp, crab, thin sliced beef, carrots, sprouts, snow peas, pineapple, broccoli, red & green peppers, mushrooms, onions and a honey soy sauce over fried rice. It was faaaantastic! I wish I had more of it to eat right now. Today is also Kaye's birthday, she is Pete's girlfriend and has been a good friend to us since we've been here. We both got a brownie with ice cream along with a birthday song with a big gong at the end from the servers. blush.
We then went to Yogurt Mountain for dessert, or second dessert in Kaye's & my case. My first time there and it was pretty yummy! I got cake batter & cotton candy frozen yogurt with maraschino cherries and some sour worms. Hmmmm..... It was my birthday, I'm allowed to eat junk food all day. :-)
This ended up being a lovely birthday, much better than I expected and I am so happy, full and ready for bed!
| A year older with a super awesome necklace and earrings |

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Love that jewelry, so cute. Since you're a quarter century now do I has to calls you ma'am? LOL, J
ReplyDeleteYou look pretty! I'm glad you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like your hair long :)