Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another week

We found some little off brand Chia heads in the Target $1 bin and finally got around to painting them last weekend.  The instructions are poorly translated so I'm not quite sure how to plant the seeds, I reckon I'll figure it out though.

It came with a head, soil & seeds wrapped up in some fabric, a little paint brush & some paint.  All for $1!


 
Dada started out much more traditional
I think mine is very realistic
Look Mama!

Jack & his Listia dinosaurs
Hey guys!
Finished product.  Can you guess which one belongs to who?  (or rather could you if you hadn't already seen the pictures of us working on them?)
Da plane!

I thought these were pretty clouds
Any idea what kind they are?
Jack has a very strong opinion about his outfits now
This was Monday I believe
Tuesday
Wednesday  (he's all about the button ups, he'd wear them everyday if he had more than three!)
Jordan's birthday dinner.  This is Phillip, Phillip likes Carl.  They kind of look a little alike, no?
They were having a time together until Phillip underestimated Carl's strength & Carl grabbed his pint out of his hands and dumped it all over the table.  Scared Carl a bit.  They were back to being pals later.  Carl was trying his hardest to get a handful of Phil's hair!
Pete got up to use the restroom and while he was gone Jack climbed up into his seat and proceeded to finish off his dinner.  Hope he wasn't hungry!
This is what happens when Jack is allowed to eat with condiments unchecked.  That boy is eating so much right now!  He gets done eating & then asks for nummies as soon as he's done.  He went up two shoe sizes in one week, he has one pair that fits now.  All his cute shoes don't fit anymore!
Carl climbed up & was walking the basket across the floor.  He is way more active than Jack was.  I never had to run after Jack like I do Carl!


Carl was referred to as a girl again today
I played with my camera settings & I think I got the white balance a little off
Look at those toofers!
I'll admit, I set him up for this shot, but he held himself up for close to a minute.  Didn't move forward so much, but he stayed up.
My boys
Doesn't that just make you smile?
One of the rare times that Carl isn't smiling when I get him up from nap.  He had made a stinky while sleeping & wasn't happy about it though.  I wouldn't have been either, so I understand.  Is that not just the cutest face though?
This is not at all posed.  I looked over and Carl was just finishing getting maneuvered in the basket.  Super cute.
Jack saw the reaction that Carl got and jumped in the basket as soon as Carl was out.  That boy is having difficulty sharing attention with his little brother lately.
I changed the settings back in these pictures
Look who's in a big boy car seat!  It got to where I couldn't lift the carrier with him in it anymore.  He's only gained a pound since 6 months though.  He's thinning out with all his activity.
He was talking up a storm, so excited at all he could see.
Love this
What cuties!
   I am making cookies & brownies for our friends for their rehearsal dinner next week.  We went to SAMS this evening and got flour, sugar, & cocoa.  I am never buying flour anywhere other than SAMS again.  Under $7 for a 25 pound bag, awesome.  Not sure where I'm going to store it though.  Some things weren't cheaper though, I need to keep a list of what's worth going to SAMS for. 
   Jordan's work gave him a Kroger gift card for Thanksgiving & I went this evening to get the fixings for our little dinner.  59 cents a pound turkey, whoooo!  Found lots of coupons, and mixed with the sales I was only $1.18 over the card.  Yesssss!  The things that get me excited these days.
   I've been doing some contracting work for Jordan's work.  I've been doing a lot of proofing on their new catalog.  I've done about 7/8's of the catalog, I would have done it all but the last sections weren't ready in time.  Whew!  I know more about that technical stuff than I ever cared to.  I guess it will help me better understand when Jordan talks about work.  Hopefully they'll remember me when they need help again.  It's been so great having something to do like that but I'm glad I'm done.  I've not got to bed before 1am the past three nights and I'm feeling it!  On that note, I'm going to bed.

2 comments: