Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catch up

Look who looks like a little man!  I just love when Jack puts his little hands in his little pockets.  Pants with pockets are essential when going into a store with breakables.
So helpful
Hey look, winter must be coming, Jordan's growing his beard!  (He just started growing it out 2 days ago too!)
Carl likes to relax when strolling

It's a Nebula!  (with toes!)
It's not really a Nebula, it's just some color fizzies for Jack's bath. 
Look at the colors mama!
Oooh, motion...
Carl loves Jack's potty and makes a beeline for it whenever the bathroom door is open and that's just gross.  Enter the baby blocker!  Please ignore the stains, someone likes to leave their sippy cups tipped over on the couch!

Jack playing in his new boots.  New to him at least, pretty cool Goodwill find.

Later pictures show Jack pulling the toy just out of Carl's reach and as soon as Carl got to it again Jack would move it again.  Carl didn't give up or get upset, hopefully that's a behavior that will stick with him.
Carl is not letting anything get in his way lately.  Dada's laying in the floor?  No matter, I'll go over him!

I'll post a video tomorrow that will explain this scene

Hey Jack, show me your leaf.
Come on Jack, hold your leaf up for a picture!  NO!  You look at where I'm pointing MAMAAAAA!  (I still have no idea what he was pointing at.)
Letting his leaf give a high five to all the other leaves
Carl's expression was too funny not to post.
Carl is pulling up on anything that sits still & some thing that don't.  He's stronger than he realizes and ends up moving the dining room chairs in his excitement and falling.  Goes right back to doing it after a short cry though.
Contemplating his next opus

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the camera is doing better! Or did you spring for a new one? I can't help but look at these photos of the boys, knowing how all the grandchildren have change from baby to young child, and young adult. Wondering like looking at Carl, what he is going to be a year from now! That's my being a grandmother luxury, no changing diapers, no wiping up spit-up, no "Don't put that in your mouth!" Love you! Doing a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites? #3, #6, #8, #10, #14. Okay, I give up running up and down counting. They're all favorites! But, yes, I like #3 most of all.

    ReplyDelete