| Jack's Christmas craft |
| Michaels had some great sales on Thanksgiving as well as a coupon for 30% off the entire order including sale items (which they never do). |
| Dada trying a new angle |
| Jack wasn't at the store with me (it was crazy full of some crafty ladies) so I had to guess at what he would like, he seemed to be happy with everything. |
| Jack set the berries where he wanted them, said Here!, and I twisted them on to the limb |
| Carl wanted to help |
| I tried to encourage him to spread them out a bit, but he seems to like them concentrated, same as his ornaments. |
| Getting a different perspective |
| You sure you want the blue? Yas, red too Mama. |
| More Mama |
| Why can't I make a wreath? |
| Duuuuh (that's how it sounds when Jack says done, not a draw out duh, more a sing songy, you'd have to hear it) |
| Place of honor, we moved it to the inside of the door so Jack can see it though. |
| Sparkly! |
That's real purty.
ReplyDelete