Thanksgiving is tomorrow & I'll be posting pictures from our meal then, but today I would like to make a little list of 30 random things I'm thankful for, in no particular order.
1. My husband who works so I can stay home to raise our boys and who treats me like a princess
2. Our sweet sons who fill my heart every day
3. A roof over our head
4. Food in our bellies
5. Clothes to wear
6. Friends to help us through hard times
7. Family we can depend on
8. Renters for our house!
9. Really fine point pens in pretty colors
10. Cupcakes
11. Cadbury Christmas chocolate balls, YUM
12. A sister to attack healthy living with (kinda ironic that this came after chocolate)
13. Green bean casserole
14. The ability to buy little treats for my sons, makes me happy to see them happy
15. Watching tv with Jack and listening to his commentary
16. Carl's smiling face every time I see him (except when he's hungry)
17. The ability to cook a meal for my family & bake tasty treats
18. Living close enough to family to be able to make it home for Christmas
19. Game shows to make me smile
20. Sunlight to rejuvenate me
21. Insurance so I can fix my cracked teeth
22. Bubble baths drawn just right by my darling husband
23. Slobbery hands grabbing for mine
24. Getting to experience the world again through my children's eyes
25. My camera to capture my boys growing way too fast
26. Rainbows cause they're pretty
27. Blue Bell ice cream and finally living somewhere that I can find it in stores!
28. Caramel
29. Coffee
30. Internet so I can keep in touch with family & friends
I'm thankful for a lot more than just that, but those are some things at the forefront of my mind right now. What are you most thankful for this year?

That is probably the most delightful "Thankfulness List" I have ever known of. Your heart must be very happy. And I am happy for you. Love you all very much, Aunt June
ReplyDeleteLove this! Thankful for my sister :)
ReplyDelete