Friday, November 25, 2011

It's time to DECORATE!

I love snowflakes
That's the tree skirt, I used to wear it too!
The beginning
It was so nice with Jack being old enough to help decorate the tree.  I had taken more pictures but my camera decided I didn't need them and deleted them before I could download.  Stoopid camera, I'm replacing you!
Anyways, in those pictures I had some of Jack's progress.  You could tell by the clumping in the lower part of the tree that a toddler had helped decorating.  3 ornaments to a branch.  :-)
I had to rope Dada in to help space them out a little bit
It's a Dada workout!
Done!
This is the other tree, it's red & it makes me happy

3 comments:

  1. Jordan, I know you are not going to be roped into anything you don't want to be. Jack! You did a great job!!!!!!!!! What was your younger brother doing when all this was going on? Yes Adrienne! I love the red tree too!
    Merry Christmas you Tennessee Colvilles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see Jack amazed! A big tree inside the house!!! I'm thinking Dada strung the base, the lights. Mom's busy documenting.
    "There's a big tree in this room I come through every morning to eat my breakfast. This is great!"
    I'm old, but I remember my child-mind Christmas time. Cedar trees in our living room, when I smell oranges, I still get this good feeling no matter what I'm going through. Just can't help wishing it was still happening, coming up to the farm, climbing, looking for that perfect tree. :) Jack would have had fun with that kind of journey! A Christmas wish, if that's what you want, keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl was sleeping while this was going on. Once he woke up the ornaments quickly migrated up the tree a ways. It's got a necked bottom 1/4 now. The great thing about this tree is the lights are pre-strung. All Jordan has to do now is fluff the branches! I do miss getting to climb the mountain to find a special tree as well as one for my room. That was the best, having my own Christmas tree in my room. :-)

    ReplyDelete