| Waiting for momma to get Carl's chair set up |
| No, no leaf Cawool |
| What is my big brother doing? |
| Ooooh! |
| There it goes! |
| I love how the bubble is framing his little hands |
| I started raking the many leaves and Jack, being a kid, of course loved it |
| A birdie friend we saw on our walk |
| There were two birds up on the roof as we passed and Jack pointed them out and said "Two birds" except it didn't actually sound like that, but we figured it out. :) |
| Bubbles and a choo choo shirt, this boy is set! |
You got some cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteBubbles and warm weather can't get much better!
I thought the 4th was my favorite, kawool all in wonder. Then I went back up and Jack's cheeks blown out reminded me of a little boy years ago blowing a horn. :) Up and down, up and down, looking at the photos you got. Makes me homesick for those days I enjoyed in Cordova! I've been checking to see if you'd gotten up the pics Jack took, and this made my morning at work. I don't check personal email or blogs at work, but this morning I'm glad I did. Lifted my spirit.
ReplyDelete