Here are a few videos of Carl. We were trying to get Jack to pick up his train tracks from earlier today & he gave his response, which is becoming all too common, no. So, he was sent to his room with much crying. Carl's response was to speed crawl over to the track and start putting them away himself! He was so very proud. :) I wonder if he's going to be like I was when I was younger (still am), wary of confrontation and doing whatever he can to keep everyone happy. Anyway, I thought it was super cute & that you might enjoy! What do you think of the look of the videos? I'm liking this new camera!
That is so cute! And, my oh my, what a smart cookie he is! I will be watching this often. He is really growing up. June
ReplyDeleteHaha I don't remember you being like that when you were little!
ReplyDelete