| He might have had a little help with this one... |
Jordan & Jack went for a walk around the block and I let Jack take the old camera with him. I didn't put all the pictures he took since some were super blurry or too fingery and there were a whole lot of them! I also didn't add captions because I have no idea what he was thinking. :) Jordan did say that Jack stopped quite a few times going, oh! Momma! and then taking pictures of flowers. I think that explains all the ground pictures. Hope you enjoy pictures of what interests an almost 3 year old!
I think these are great. Every child should be given a camera to capture what their young minds are thinking. Having spent time with this child, I was sharing in ways, and fascinated in ways, looking at his view.. I look forward to looking at Jack's View again and again. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see them all, blurry, little fingers in the way. Every picture tells a story, don't it. Maybe a disc?
ReplyDelete