Sunday, March 11, 2012

Misc Catch Up

This is the Pooh shirt that I made (with a lot of help from my mother-in-law) for the bear that I made (again, a lot of help) for Jordan a few years ago.  Jack was taking it and wearing it all the time for about a week.  Pretty cute.  :)
Pooh bayer!
I got a 30% off coupon from Kohls
We found this train set on clearance and with the coupon and Kohl's cash, it was free!  Gotta love a good deal!
Jordan wanted to have it all set up for Jack so we waited until Friday night to set it up.
What's this?  Jordan connected it to the other track Jack got for Christmas.  What a traintastic day!
Carl with a toy I made.  Kind of a dud, ugly too.  I'll get it straight eventually.
He looks so sweet when he first gets up!
Body builder Jack!
Super awesome shirt that my cousin made for Carl's birthday.  Isn't it precious?  Really hard to get a clear picture of a baby when they don't want you to.
Creepy sleeper...
My first real project with my new sewing machine.  I had to make the bow tie to cover up a shoddy sewing job attaching the head.  I need to learn the proper way to do it.  I hand sewed the facial features cause I couldn't figure out how to get the machine to move correctly to apply the stitch the pattern called for.  I think the fabric was too thick.  Anyway, the material is from an old baby blanket I found at Goodwill, not bad, huh?


Surprise left hook!

We took Jack to ride the he-haw at the mall, he was so very excited!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture!
    Where was that dragon/horse when I was a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toy you made for Carl. Don't know what it is, but I do like those strong patches of color. And I like the bow tie. You did a good job covering up. Been there, done that myself! Hope all is well in TN.

    ReplyDelete