| Jack's nap today |
| Look at them lashes! |
| That's all for the kid photos right now, I know that's what most of you come here for anyways, the rest of the photos are all birds and bugs! |
| Hmm, what's that? |
![]() |
| Are they kissing??? I didn't know I'd gotten this shot, I didn't even know there were two birds! Sorry it's blurry, I don't have a way to sharpen. :( Doesn't the lady look like she's smiling though? |
![]() |
| What're you looking at? |
![]() |
| What? We weren't doing anything! |
![]() |
| Playing with the colors again |
| Found a bunch of ants in our shed and thought I would see how close of a picture I could get! |
| Closer... |
| ...and closer... |
| ...and closer! |
| I know it's blurry, but look how much bigger that one in the top left is! |
| Eggs? |
| Is that a baby ant in there? |
| So I'm totally going to be dreaming about ants crawling all over me tonight |
| Little mite on a violet |









Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'd be ravaging Pinterest to find a way to get rid of the ants...because I'd be freaked out about them moving into everything!
Ewww..... ;)