| Hay ride! |
| From the lap picture, gotta be sneaky with the elusive Uncle Matthew... |
| Why do I always want to photograph other photographers? |
| The "baby" water area |
| I know it doesn't look like it here, but Carl had a whole lot of fun. This was near the end of their play time. |
| Horseshoes! Turned out I was pretty good, especially since the last time I played was at the farm in Rockdale about 20 years ago! |
| It was cousins vs uncles, look at the concentration! Gotta beat those old folks... |
| Come on Shelby! |
| Gotta beat those uppity kids... |
| Hi Mama! |
| Emma was a little wary of the pool, bet all those rowdy boys didn't help. |
| Jordan & Matthew were playing some soccer. As long as you keep moving the fire ants leave you alone. |
| Carl did pretty good at holding his own with the big boys. |
| Almost looks like Carl was caught mid-sneeze here. |
I'm trying to read between the lines here, and something Brenda said in an email. Are Don and Nettie Jo back up in Rockdale? She said something about y'all really helping out and Jordan working to get all the computer stuff set up. Nice photos.
ReplyDelete