Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Boy Bed!

   J came home Saturday to his crib gone and a blue toddler bed in its place.  Da & I were both surprised to find that he stayed in the bed all night until we got him up the next morning.  No toys had even been played with.  So far he doesn't seem to realize that he can get up without us in the room, let's hope it stays that way.  Naps & bedtime have been no problemo.  Woo-hoo!





   I'm still working to get back into the rhythm of home and sort through all the pictures from my 3 weeks in Virginia.  I'm going to post some mostly photo posts over the next few days.  I plan to keep them somewhat organized.  I'll give it a shot starting tomorrow.  Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I love his little bed, his cats and his turtle, and its great to have you blogging again. I'm not the only one excited. June sent me an email, "Adrienne's blogging again !!!" We've missed you, and looking forward to the photo post!!!

    ReplyDelete