Sunday, June 12, 2011

All for a picture
























   I think these pictures speak for themselves.  The adult to child ratio, the antsy babies, multiple people giving directions, confused looks, adults trying to position babies that have no intention of going where they're wanted and grown people being silly.  I'm just glad I was behind the camera and y'all can't see the silly faces I was making.  Both J & Sam laid down when we tried to get them to hold baby C, guess he was a little too big for them yet.  Big boy Ben got the job done though!  He kept clapping and freaking us out that C would fall over.  Monica got a great picture of all of them, mine are all off center.  You get the idea though...  Oh, and all of these are in order too, gives you an idea of the mayhem.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't go to Ben first because he didn't want to take the picture at all. Took a bit to get him to sit and then I think him seeing the other "little" boys not being able to hold C made him want to help. It worked out though!

    ReplyDelete