Friday, June 24, 2011

Coooookies





   Just some pictures from around here this morning. 
   Day two went well, tomorrow will be the test.  A friend of ours offered, well, she told us that she wanted to babysit Saturday.  We certainly don't mind!  We're going to get a library card (I can finally finish the Harry Potter series!) and go back to Shelby Farms and have a nice walk.  A walk where we won't have to worry about babies being too hot or too tired.  Should be fun!  We'll be able to talk without interruption and without distraction.  Going to pack a picnic lunch in the basket I bought a long time ago but never had a reason to use it.  It'll be a nice date for us.  :-)
   Da and J made these cookies except they used butterscotch chips instead of chocolate.  Super yum.  Nothing like the smell of cookies in the air. 
   Had a goulash for dinner, it was supposed to be curry but Da thought my baking chocolate was a box of curry so we didn't get any at the store.  It's on the list for our next grocery trip in 12 days!  I ended up using garlic teriyaki sauce instead and it was pretty tasty.  Hamburger, onion, garlic, peas & corn.  Put it over some rice and I could have kept eating and eating till I popped.  Had to save room for cookies though. 
   Going to watch a movie tonight and eat a pile of cookies.  Wonder what I should wear on my date tomorrow?  Besides the extra layer on my muffin top from all the cookies...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to share. I can just imagine all you guys are doing up there. I just can't believe the boys are changing so fast! I envy you and Josh, with your boys! They are special. Its like Nettie Jo said one time, "Yes, I'm prejudice!" And that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete