Saturday, June 11, 2011

So many childrens

Laying on the charm...

Getting his exercise on.

A boy and a dog

Grandad Colville and baby C chillin

What wonder does this watering can hold?

Best toy around.

Water!

Cute cousins

Bennyboos

Oh!  Can't figure out if there is contention over the ball or if they're playing.  Uncle Matthew just tried a not quite ripe cherry, hence the sour face.

Basketball!

Wheeeee!  Future ballers.

Picking up sticks for Paw-Paw.

So hoootttttttt

J got multiple boo-boos when he fell and momma freaked out when she saw blood and had to bring him in for Paw-Paw to patch up.  When I'm by myself I can handle it but I just can't do it when I know I don't have to.  Anyone else like that or is it just me?

Bad picture, but J was being far too quiet and when I went to check on him this is what I found.  He had gotten the strawberries off of the table while my back was turned, super sneaky.  There was a small pile of stems by his side, he scarfed them down!

Uuuh, I was just getting them for you Ma!  Could've been worse...  :-)
   So many pictures.......

2 comments:

  1. :c) They are amazing, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic you got of senior Carl fixing Jack Henry's scraps is a good shot.

    ReplyDelete