Here are a few pictures from our trip to Knoxville with Da. We met up with Paw-Paw & Granma Monica there for the rest of the trip to Virginia.
 |
| J settled in for a long haul. |
|
 |
| This isn't a swamp, at least not usually. |
|
 |
| More flooding. |
|
 |
| So, I figure this guy thinks he's got a pretty sweet ride and that I'm taking a picture of it for that reason. In fact, I'm taking a picture because I think it's pretty dagburn dorky. |
 |
| A result of the high winds from the storms. |
 |
| A blade for a wind turbine. That is hugemongous! |
 |
| "I'm so tough and edgy, I have fire coming out of my gas tank!" |
 |
| Accident outside of Nashville. Sat for over an hour before we got up to it. |
 |
| What the heck happened here, did someone fall asleep? |
 |
| Makes me want to get on past tractor trailers. |
 |
| Pit stop for food and leg stretching. Love my mini-van! |
 |
| We start them young in the Colville family. |
 |
| The "mountains". Biggest I've seen since we left Virginia! |
 |
| Makes me think of the doorways to Moria. |
Tomorrow I will post pictures from the second leg of our trip. Knoxville to Amherst, Virginia.
Man! That was a big start!
ReplyDelete