| Sorry for the picture quality, my camera is acting wonky. |
| Drumming on the Tinker Toys container |
| Pose |
| Beginning of a playful slap fight |
| Again, I apologize for the quality, you get the idea though. |
| Tee-hee... :-) |
| Little drummer boys |
| J was happy just watching his cousins |
| So much fun! |
| They were kicking and throwing the balls down the hill to Paw-Paw and Josh and then they would throw them back up. Over and over and over. Very entertaining. |
| Do you want to play J? |
| I just like this one. |
| J met Mackenzie for the first time. Her momma and I had been trying to get together ever since Mac was born and we finally got it together over a year later. J was loving her toys! I was too... |
| Grammy with baby C and Natalie. We spent the night at Grammy & Grandads before heading down to North Carolina. |
| Grandad and J looking at J's new flash cards. |
| J, Natalie & Jacob |
Looks like all the cousins are having a great time!
ReplyDelete