| Man land |
| Father's Day lunch (we had friends over) |
| That's a lot of asparagus... |
| First corn on the cob |
| Where's my corn? |
Day one, no money spent. Not a big deal, yet.
Spaghetti and burnt garlic toast for dinner. We discovered that J takes after his momma and likes burnt things. I prefer my garlic bread unburnt, but I'll take what I can get.
I'm going to try and make some concentrate for iced coffee tomorrow. Going to follow this recipe from The Pioneer Woman. Looks pretty fantastic. Might have to pare down the recipe as I don't have any big containers. We shall see!
Ummm, we're not very interesting here lately. Trying not to have a panic attack about the house (me, Da is calm about it, money stress and post partum do not mix). We have help lined up and that's a load off. Hopefully the realtor will be able to get those open houses scheduled after this weekend. Whooo! I'll keep you posted. Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment