| Yay! Look at my new easel Dada made me! |
| Ooooh, pretty colors... |
| I'm pretty proud of my paint holder idea here. |
| Blank canvas |
| First strokes |
| mixmixmix |
| See Jack? Use your fingers. |
| This is so much more fun! |
| Two hands now, getting serious |
| Arty... |
| Ewwwww |
| Lookit my hands! |
| War paint |
| Look at that form! Those colors! |
| He is a master! First finger painting by Jack Henry Colville, $1200.00 Crayola finger paints on Crayola finger paint paper. |
Thank you Aunt June for making this days craft possible.
I want one of them for my 2012 birthday!!!!!!!!! Beautiful. Jordan, I love the easel. What its all about, giving them the right tools, whether its an egg carton or a few pieces of wood.
ReplyDeleteAs far as a possible present? I like both of them, but the bottom one does something for me. There is something thick and demanding. Also the colors on the right side look like some unreal flowers to me.
ReplyDelete