Sunday, July 31, 2011
Cackling Carl
Thought y'all might enjoy some conversations with Carl. Jordan & I are going to be playing for his company's softball team, first practice is tomorrow. It's been 5 years and 2 babies since I've played last, so wish me luck! We've been throwing the ball around in the backyard, I can still throw but my arm is super sore now. I'm looking forward to being able to meet some people and get out of the house. Our friend Kaye is going to come to the games and watch the boys while we play. The plus of being a woman in a co-ed league is there are never enough of us so I always get to play, yay! Just hope I don't embarrass myself... I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Softball sounds like fun! And that cackling baby just made my morning :)
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, on both accounts, I agree. Carl is getting lively! I don't know how many times I've watched it, and I'm still smiling as I watch him work to coordinate all those little muscles, his working for control. From his expression muscles to his neck muscles, to his arms and legs. Most I like is seeing his eye muscles, really apparent when I heard "You're drooling." That quick smile, hearing the musical sound of one of his three most supporting fans!
ReplyDelete