Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gahlveston

The pyramids at the Aquarium/Resort

Shark Exhibit, Jack had a ball walking through and trying out all the interactive exhibits. 

This is the jaw of a Stingray.  Isn't that weird?  No teeth, now I might be able to touch one next time I get the opportunity.

I like that fish.  I kind of miss my fish tank.

Pictures from the Lone Star Flight Museum.


He wore a whale shirt since we were going to the aquarium


Wouldn't it be wild to ride on the nose of a plane?





Nice guns

This one looks rather happy!

What in the world is this about?

It was on the mechanics tool chest.  Weird.

Looks like it's sticking out it's bottom lip to me.  Reminds me of something you would find in a Pixar film.

Reinforcement that pilots are usually men.  If I ever fly a plane I'm painting a Chippendales beefcake on it!


More guns.  It was pretty cool seeing this stuff up close.

Check out the photos on their website from Hurricane Ike.  They suffered a lot of damage and are still recovering from it.  Click on here to go to their website.

Giving Carl his bottle. 

He loved Gram even more after that!

Such a big boy

Riding a turtle at Martha's Bloomers

Yee-haw!!!

Yeah, I tamed the beast, what of it?

Outside the cafe where we had a lovely tea.

No undies here.  Plenty of plants and garden decorations though.  I found a goat figurine!  I love me goatie things.  They had it labeled as a sheep, geeze.  There is a difference! 



   Well, that's about the end of the Texas photos.  Jack got a super duper package from the Crayola store from his Aunt June that we will be playing with this week, so there should be some pictures of his masterpieces on here soon.  I plan to make some playdough one of these days as well.  So many things to do!  It's way too hot to play outside so I'm trying to think of things that don't involve the tv.  Any idears?

No comments:

Post a Comment