| My boys. |
| It's a Ferrari! Who knows what I'm thinking of? If you need some help, go here and then go here. |
| Our farmers market goodies. |
| Pretty flowers... |
| Plump berries... |
| Meaty tomatoes... |
| Crunchy cucumbers... |
| New potatoes... |
| Snap beans... |
| Hot peppers, as Da found out. I've never seen him have to try so hard to cool his mouth off. Anyone know what these are? |
| Jack in the Safari ride at the mall. |
| I happened to have some quarters so we let him have the full experience, not just Da rocking the ride back and forth. |
| He seemed to enjoy it. |
| So Carl got his first toy that he kinda sorta picked out. We've been reinforcing that it's his to Jack. "That's Carl's mouse Jack." "Caaaawwwllll?" "Yes, can you give it back to brother please?" |
| These boys are just too cute. |
| Jack decided that Da needed all his night night things if he was going to lay down. He brought out his stuffed animals, music seahorse, blankie & pillow in many trips and put Dada down for nap time. |
| Getting Carl to take his foot. |
| Sweet brothers. Carl's hair is getting redder and redder. |
![]() |
| This just makes me laugh. Hope you all have a great weekend. |

Where did Jack's baby-fat go? He looks like a little man! The veggies look really good. Nice entertainment going to the farmer's market I'm sure. I wonder if Mom and me could figure out how to get Jordan some of these peppers she's growing for him to taste test. I did get a laugh from the cartoon. Wish the miles weren't so far. I know Mom would love watching you pick her garden, sending you off with produce from her garden here.
ReplyDeleteThe peppers are either jalepeno or hybanaro. I can't remember and of course, I can spell either of them. Probably the jalepeno ones though. At first sight they look like banana peppers but those aren't hot. Love the pics! I never saw white eggplant.
ReplyDelete