| Before |
| After |
| Looks like a monk to me. Why is my camera taking such crappy pictures??? |
| Jack was too quiet & I ignored my brain telling me that I really should check on him. |
| He got ahold of a pen, forbidden awesomeness to him. |
| He wanted to make sure Carl had something to play with too. I was wondering what they were giggling at. |
| This was my list for packing. I'm just glad he didn't get to the library books. |
| Thankfully I got this in the wash in time. |
| Didn't notice this at first. |
Let's see, what have we been up to? Well, besides Carl's first hair cut and playing the "find all the things with pen marks on them" game, not a whole lot. Jack and Da had their hair did. I made this, didn't get to try it out yet though. I also made this. Wow. I definitely tried it out. The batter tasted like cream cheese, not sure how, but it took a ton of will power to not eat it all. Salmonella? I care not about thee! It's hard to think of such things when there's tasty batter to be had! The cake was good cooked too, a little gummy when hot and fresh out of the oven though. The texture is much better when it's been allowed to cool a little bit. I love trying new recipes and I have a hard time waiting to eat it. My tongue hates when I try new recipes. You must try this recipe. It has sour cream in it and that's weird but it's super yum. (If it's i before e except after c then why is weird spelled weird?)
Starting to think about our road trip coming up. What to pack, what to pack. I don't want to forget anything! We're heading to OK and then on to Houston. All of us will be in OK and then just the boys and I are heading on to Houston with Dad, Monica & Matthew. Should be a fun couple of weeks!
Da made a chicken & veggie dinner last night. Used the Sun Bird beef & broccoli seasoning mix and cooked it with chicken, onions, carrots & the squash from the farmers market. Faaantastic! That squash is so yummy! If you see this mix in the store I highly recommend that you get it. It tastes better than what you get at a Chinese restaurant, doesn't have MSG and is super easy to make with whatever ingredients you happen to have. Doooo it!
We watched How to Train Your Dragon & Tangled. I watched Tangled twice. Have you seen either of those? They're both at the Redbox and both are fun movies. Yes, they're cartoons, what's your point? Don't let that deter you! Both have great voice casts and I laughed out loud numerous times with both of them. Seriously, check them out. That's about it for now. I have a craft project in mind for tomorrow. We shall see how it turns out.
Keep up the good work Jack. Your uncle Justin will introduce you to mr."Sharpie" then you will win!!! Ha!
ReplyDelete