| Ewwww, baby... |
| Eating Mama's salad |
| Ready for a road nap |
| Where's Jack? |
| Ahhhh! |
| There he is! |
| Hiyeeee |
| Cahl |
| Bernard |
| Jack & his cousin Aiden |
| Both have younger sibling who aren't quite old enough to have to share with yet, so it took a bit for them to play harmoniously. |
| Aunt Brenda and lil Carl |
| Uncle Joey & his newest granddaughter Emma. |
| So beautiful, I love rainbows! If I had the money I would buy full sets of dishes in all the colors and get a glass fronted cabinet for them. |
| Great Granma & Carl |
| SQUEEEE! A dream come true! Who wants a 5 pound gummy bear? Only $40! |
| Such goofs. |
| LEGO!!! |
| Color coded LEGO blocks, is there anything more beautiful? I could have used that when I was younger and making my masterpieces! (I liked to make things all one color) |
| We spent a good half hour building our custom little people. Matthew & Jason made 3 mini Shelby's and I made some, um, interesting ones of my own. |
| Building an airplane |
| A little young to be driving, aren't you son? |
| This hair used to be on my head. |
| Expert barbequers |
| Does that look good Maw? Yes, I think so Paw. |
| Yuuuuummmmmm |
| We have been looking for a stuffed animal like this for a while now ever since Jack fell in love with a $40 one at Toys R Us. This one was $4.99 at Goodwill. Kachow! |
Tomorrow I'll have some pictures from Galveston and then I'll get back to more recent happenings. Carl had his first rice cereal today. He was extremely jealous over our getting to eat food when he couldn't. Jack is ready to start potty training and once we find some rubber pants or affordable gDiapers we'll get started. Anyone know where I can find the rubber pants? No dice at the Wal-mart here. I finally made some decent potato salad tonight and my first egg salad, I'll find out if that's good tomorrow. Not a whole lot going on really, just getting used to being home and staying home. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment