Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Boys



Jack checking out some of his Crayola goodies from his Aunt June


He really liked the white crayon, either didn't notice or didn't care that it wasn't making a mark on his picture



This one is sideways, I'm too tired to go through the hoops of changing it.  Sorry y'all.









Hey!  Where'd you go?
   I had some super cute pictures of Jordan doing his daddy workout and a video too, but they all disappeared along with video and photos of Jack investigating his new (to him) potty.  I have no idea what happened, Jordan figures that the camera has just been dropped one too many times.  I tried a few recovery sites and none found any files, so who knows.  That house can't sell fast enough!  Anywho, the boys are being so cute together and I just thought I would share.

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE the sideways shot!!! Caused me pause, enjoyed looking, and thinking about the boys. Thank you, and Jordan with you, making such an effort to share with us like this. Jack and his gift of the white crayon, not caring who sees his path he's making. That's what I got sharing my time in TN. And Carl. From these pics, Jack does not understand what he's in for when Carl gets his mobility working. :c) Good luck Mama!
    Patience is a virtue. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shot? Number five working down from the top of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, Google posted me on the wrong post. Carl is not sitting is is chair experiencing baby cereal for his young digestive system going on.

    ReplyDelete