| Working on the car of his coworkers daughter. He's getting quite the rep! |
| Dada's little helper |
| You got the wrong end there bud |
| Will it help if I bang it? |
| Tightening the bolts |
| Dirt shows hard work |
| Hey Jack, let down the jack |
| I want to help! |
| Sooo hot and tired |
| BUBBLES!!! |
| Colville full service garage, car wash included with tune up |
This was last weekend, I'm quite behind on my picture posts. I'll work on getting them up this weekend. Jack has discovered Popeye and is quite the fan. This has brought a question to my mind that won't be settled. Why in the world would Bluto & Popeye want Olive Oyl? She is such a flake! Why would Olive Oyl want Bluto or Popeye? They're such immature weenies! Geeze. This question made me think about Archie. Why do Veronica & Betty fight over an arrogant, selfish & downright dorky guy like Archie? He's a flake too, in fact he's Olive Oyl in male form! All it takes is Josie or Cheryl to come along and bat her eyes and he drops both of them, just what kind of message does that send? While I'm on this burning questions rant, why do the Federation uniforms for the women barely cover their butt? Why are there only 2 women with any continuity on the original Star Trek? AND why does something bad always happen when Uhura sings? Can you tell we've been watching a lot of Star Trek? I'm hooked. I accept my nerdiness. Anywho, sorry bout that rant, I've just been wondering. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm going to post pictures from our experiment from last week and all the cooking/baking we did today. Picturespicturespictures!
Heard this joke at a comedy show tonight: I heard that you have to keep olive oil in a cool, dark place away from the sun. Man, she must have really done something to piss Popeye off.
ReplyDelete