Friday, August 12, 2011

La Tee Dah

Last weekend

Ewwwwwww, he drooled on me!

Drool monster!!!  (He is totally turning into a ginge)

What conversations they will have...

Contemplative...

We were pretty lazy...

We made homemade chicken & broccoli...

...and watched an American Pickers marathon

Tuckered out.  Carl's going through a sleeping spurt at the moment



   Does the boy have rhythm or what???  Music time in the Colville house courtesy of a plastic drum full of instruments.  
   So, our weekend was pretty boring.  Jack and I have an experiment going, there's still a few days left on it though, maybe by Monday the pictures will be ready to post. 
    I've figured out why the pictures look so craptastic on here and what I can do to fix them, but it is way too time consuming for me to try.  I'm going to look at some other blog hosting sites and see what I can discover.
   We have a new phone number, so if I didn't get in touch with you as far as the new number and you would like it, please email me.  If you don't have my email I guess I don't know you well enough to give you my phone number.
   I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things with this here blog.  I got severely dehydrated from our practice on Monday, dizzy & nauseous type of nasty.  So, I haven't been feeling quite up to par.  We had another practice on Thursday night which I prepared for by drinking Gatorade all day and during the practice and after, so far all is good!  I'm really starting to enjoy practice, probably helps that I'm one of the few ladies who actually knows how to throw a ball, swing a bat and hustle.  It should be fun!  We have an, um, interesting team.  :-)  But the point has been made that the league is about fun so that's what I intend to have!
   Well, that's all for now, I have correspondence to catch up on.  Gotta get it all ready so that when we can get some stamps all I have to do is slap one on and send them off!  Y'all have a super evening!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of weekend! Take care practicing in all this heat. Glad you're having fun playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having trouble resizing the photos, or what? I use a free little widget called ThumbsUp to resize. And Picnik is a free photo editing site.

    ReplyDelete