Sunday, August 21, 2011

Playground

Gonna get him started young


Look how tall I am!



We explored the playground by the library.  Super cushiony ground, kinda weird

Fearless little dude

Other half of the playground

Swing?



Once he discovered this tunnel thingy he didn't want to play anywhere else!



Top of the slide at the end of the tunnel

This thing was full of little bb's and made a ton of noise



Trying out the water fountain

He just looks so happy here!





He had so much fun here.  I need to take Jordan into work the next nice day so we can visit again.  I have never seen such a diverse crowd of people as at that playground, I thought it was great!  I was surprised by how many dads were there alone with their kids too.  Jack flirted with the moms (hopefully that changes in the next few years) and made friends with lots of little boys and girls.  He's such a social butterfly!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a FUN day, and a nice playground! I like that shot you got of Jack's profile in the little tube window especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that boy ever not happy?? Such a cutie-pie.

    ReplyDelete