Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for the day!
   We got up around 6am with the intent to hit a consignment sale super early with the hope that we could find a cheap stroller.  I was a bit groggy and grumpy cause the bed was oh so fluffy and warm, but that all changed once I went to get dressed.  I don't have a whole lot of pants that fit so I thought I would try some jeans from before the pregnancy.  They FIT!  Woo-hoo!  That put me in a super good mood that a nasty McD sausage gravy biscuit (is it a TN thing or have they all changed?) and not being able to find a stroller couldn't dampen.  Well, it kinda dampened my mood but then we saw the most beautiful site one can hope to see.  Ever.  The Krispy Kreme Hot N' Ready sign.  Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!  I knew we had a KK but wasn't sure where but now I know!  Guess those jeans won't be fitting anymore...   
6 is not enough.

   At the sale we found an Aquadoodle for J, I had actually put it on a list of ideas for his birthday and was super stoked to find it for five bucks!  We also found some blocks, books, clothes, an accordion (that Da & I plan to master!) and a breathable crib bumper that I wanted for C but with it being $30 new it didn't happen and we got it for $5 today!  I love sales. 

Lots of kid stuff

Cool toys!

New blocks
Da's tower to surprise J when he got up from his nap.































   We drove past Graceland on the way to the sale and I am reminded again how DUMPY the area is around there.  I wonder what it looked like when Elvis built his home, cause it looks like crap now!  I tried to get a picture but I was too scared of getting shot. 
   We came home for naps then bit the bullet and went to Target and bought a double stroller.  We took it out for it's maiden voyage to the grocery store.  It drives smooth and isn't too heavy with both the boys in it.  It's super pretty too!  I'm looking forward to taking walks with the boys and not having to go at J's pace.

J checking out his new ride.
Off to the store

  I made beef & broccoli for the first time tonight.  Turned out super yum!  I could eat more now but I guess I should show some self control after those donuts...  (doughnuts?) 

C has been super smiley and laughy lately, here's a couple sweet pictures to end on.  What did you do this weekend?  Hope it was great!


Awwwww

I'm not at all prejudiced...but this baby is super cute!






 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally got the stroller! Send me that beef & broc recipe?

    ReplyDelete