Friday, April 1, 2011

The Weekend is Here!

My pretty purple irises.  The weather has been so weird they're blooming super early.
It's going to be a lovely weekend here, 73 on Saturday & 81 on Sunday.  What to do, what to do.  There's a children's consignment sale about a half hour away.  We are on a seemingly impossible quest to find an affordable double stroller.  Hopefully we'll get lucky tomorrow!  I found out that there are 5 farmer's markets in our area, one of which is open year round.  We might check that out with some friends of ours.  We'll most likely go for a walk, maybe to the store up the road.   Maybe I'll plant some irises, they've overpopulated their pots and must be separated!  They're like bunnies...  I love the weekends, getting to spend the time together as a family.  Should be nice and relaxing.  What are your plans? 

1 comment:

  1. 5 farmer's markets?? you are lucky!!!! i can't wait to see what yummy fresh things you buy!


    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete