Monday, April 18, 2011

What a handsome fella (For Family)

   This post is mostly going to appeal to our family.  I was going to write about our Sunday but when I was looking through the pictures from our time outside I decided I wanted to share my sons facial prowess.  He's an expressive guy for sure!


















   Now I realize that babies are really only cute to their parents, so I apologize for such a baby centric post.  I just couldn't help myself!
Baby C smiling at his big brudder

I thought this was a great pose
   Which is your favorite Baby C expression?  I know you family members have an opinion!

1 comment:

  1. How can we pick just one? These are photos that we need to be able to put captions of what we think he is saying or thinking. :) LOVE the picture of Jack on the plant stand!!!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete