Baby J turns 2 this Sunday! We decided that even though it's just going to be the four of us we're still going to give him a party. I bought the farm themed supplies last year while we were in Texas and the bag has been sitting in our pantry ever since. We are now trying to figure out what cake pan to use for his special birthday cake. The ice cream cone (which is the easiest), Bert & Ernie (cause he likes Sesame Street), a clown, Thomas the Train (he hasn't really watched the show all that much) or a tractor. I guess the tractor would go best with the farm theme now that I think about it. What do you think? I'm glad he'll actually be somewhat aware for this birthday. He'll be able to open his presents by himself and feed himself. Speaking of food, still trying to figure out what to make him for his birthday dinner. Maybe hamburgers and sweet potato fries, he likes those. Hmmmm... I need to get to work planning his big day menu!
He is such a big boy now. We just got in from raking the front yard. He mostly raked the sidewalk but that worked out cause that's where all the cuttings that I was raking went. He's a good helper. :-)
I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of his big day to share with you all. What's the first birthday you remember?
Happy Birthday to J! I hope you all have a wonderful celebration! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete