Friday, April 15, 2011

Swiiiiing!!!!!!!!

   The grandparental units brought J a swing with them all the way from Virginia.  He likes it very much and has always wanted one of his own.  Da and Granddad hung it up for him this afternoon and he was so happy!  The original tree was too high so they moved it to another in true Colville fashion as you shall see from the pictures.
Got my sword & milk on a swing, what else could a boy want?
My sword reaches pretty far

Arghhhhh!

Wheeeeee!

Too high
No need to take the baby out, that would take too long!

Sturdier perch and one that momma can actually reach
   Da has a 5K race in the morning and then we're thinking of checking out the Memphis Farmers Market.  I sold some baby stuff on Craigslist today so we have a little bit of money to play with.  There's supposed to be a lot of different greens, shiitake mushrooms, strawberries, sweet tateys and tomatoes as well as local meats and cheeses.  Should be fun!  My camera is charging tonight so hopefully I'll get some good pictures to post.  The camera's been acting funny so we shall see.  What are your Saturday plans?  

2 comments:

  1. I like that swing! Perfect place for it. Hope you found some treasures at the Farmers Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to send you the video! I posted it on FB.

    ReplyDelete